R4DSCards

R4 DS Cards Help & Support Forum

R4i card "An error has occurred"

Posted 13/10/2011 21:59:23
R4DSCards Tech

R4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards Tech

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 24/01/2012 08:12:55
Hi,

yes this can be a problem.  The r4i card needs to be removed from the slot before updating your console  it would seem.  Have you tried flashing the card in a console that has not been updated to the latest software?  A standard DS is great for this.  Some people have managed to get them working by doing this.

Let me know how you get on.

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Always ensure you have the latest and correct software for your DS cards - this fixes 99% of problems with R4 and R4i cards

(Please don't private message us with questions about how to use your R4 and R4i DS cards - post on the forum so that our help can be seen and used by others with the same problem)
Post #2706
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 13/10/2011 22:00:27
R4DSCards Tech

R4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards Tech

hi,

I can confirm that a new kernel v1.46b has been released by the manufacturer.  For those who have not resolved the problem yet this may help.

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Always ensure you have the latest and correct software for your DS cards - this fixes 99% of problems with R4 and R4i cards

(Please don't private message us with questions about how to use your R4 and R4i DS cards - post on the forum so that our help can be seen and used by others with the same problem)
Post #2707
 Posted 27/10/2011 16:16:38
R4DSCards Tech

Hi Guido TP,

Yes you are correct.  If your R4i card is still inserted when an update is performed on your console then it will damage your R4i card.  There is one thing you could try though.  Using the v1.44b software kernel can you try to "upgrade" the currently faulty card using the upgrade feature in the "config" menu.  You will need to perform this upgrade in your standard DS console.  

Please let me know how you get on or if you have already tried this.

Cheers

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Post #2735
 Posted 27/10/2011 16:17:49
R4DSCards Tech

Just to confirm they have since released a v1.45b and more recently a v1.46b kernel.... hopefully this will help

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Post #2736
 Posted 13/10/2012 22:32:43
R4 Conference

R4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 Conference

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 13/10/2012 22:23:25
Hi.  I'm new to the 3DS world so excuse any stupid questions.  Son has a 3DS, used an R4 SDHC RTS LITE card with no problems (months) until "An error has occurred" etc etc.  card is from www.r4isdhc.com, 3DS version is Ver. 4.4.0-10U.  What to do?  I've downloaded the firmware version from http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_silver_new/ but don't quite know how to proceed.
Post #3338
 Posted 16/12/2013 11:01:00
R4 Superstar

R4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 Superstar

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 16/12/2013 11:07:21
Coach Outlet Online Today I shed my old skinCoach Outlet  which hath, too long,Coach Factory Outletsuffered the bruises ofCoach Outlet Online failure and the wounds ofCoach Factory Outlet mediority.Today I aCoach Outlet Store Online m born anew and my birthplace Coach Outlet Store Online is a vineyard where theCoach Factory Outlet  is fruit for all.     Coach Outlet Today I will pluck grapes ofCoach Outlet  wisdom from the tallest and Coach Handbags Outlet fullest vines in the vineyard,Coach Outlet for these were planted by theCoach Outlet wisest of my profession whoCoach Outlet have come before me,Coach Outlet Online generation upon generation.True Religion Jeans  Today I will savor the tasteTrue Religion Outlet  of grapes from these vines andTrue Religion  verily I will swallow the seed ofMichael Kors Outlet  success buried in each andMichael Kors Outlet Store new life will sproutMichael Kors Outlet Online The career I have chosen is Michael Kors Outlet laden with opportunity yet it is fraughChanel Outlet Online t with heartbreak and despair and the

Tags:
Post #3930