R4DSCards

R4 DS Cards Help & Support Forum

Posted 02/02/2011 15:53:43
R4 Conference

R4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 Conference

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 03/02/2011 16:48:32
Hi

This my first post on the forum and I am in desperate need of help!!  I recently bought an r4i gold.cc upgrade for DS card it is a yellow box with a pic of some planes in the background.  The card itself is black with gold r4i and the word new in red with a green star around it), I went onto the site stated on front of the box (www.r4igold.cc) and selected the software for my daughter's dsi (recently upgraded to 1.4.1e) which i was told was the latest version and would work on the dsi.  I extracted the files and followed instructions on the website and when i turn the dsi on, I get the Alex Rider Stormbreaker icon, and when I select it i just get two black screens.  I'm tearing  my hair out with it!!  Have I got a fake card or am i just not downloading the correct software or am I being a complete plank and doing soemthing wrong!!? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edited: 31/10/2011 11:56:53 by R4DSCards Tech
Post #1881
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 03/02/2011 13:55:57
R4DSCards Tech

R4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards Tech

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 24/01/2012 08:12:55
Hi there,

I hope I can help.  The fact that you are getting the 'Alex Stormbreaker' icon is a good sign.  It means that your R4i is being recognised by your DSi.  Ok so you're getting the white screens.  This is a common problem usually caused by an uploading error with the software.  I would recommend that you formatted your micro SD card to FAT32 using the SD formatting association formatter with the size allocation set to 'on'.  Then re-install the software back onto your micro SD card.  

Don't put any of your own files onto it at this stage.  Hopefully this will work.

Good luck!

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Always ensure you have the latest and correct software for your DS cards - this fixes 99% of problems with R4 and R4i cards

(Please don't private message us with questions about how to use your R4 and R4i DS cards - post on the forum so that our help can be seen and used by others with the same problem)
Post #1886
 Posted 03/02/2011 16:27:40
R4 Conference

R4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 Conference

Last Login: 03/02/2011 16:48:32
Hi,

Thanks for the response.   I tried doing as you suggested and I'm still gettting the two black screens after clicking on the 'Alex Rider' Logo.  Someone mentioned to me about Wood1.2 or something but it has just gone totally over my head!!  I'm really puzzled and not sure what to do next.  Thanks for your help.

Emma
Post #1894
 Posted 07/02/2011 12:27:04
R4DSCards Tech

R4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards Tech

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 24/01/2012 08:12:55
you should not need any other files to get this to work for you.  Have you tried it with another micro SD card?

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Always ensure you have the latest and correct software for your DS cards - this fixes 99% of problems with R4 and R4i cards

(Please don't private message us with questions about how to use your R4 and R4i DS cards - post on the forum so that our help can be seen and used by others with the same problem)
Post #1917
 Posted 12/02/2011 09:13:41
R4 Conference

Last Login: 15/02/2011 09:10:46

Which firmware do I use for a R4i 3 REVOLUTION card.The card is a bout a year old.Can anyone help please?!!

Mikey724

Tags:
Post #1923
 Posted 22/08/2011 10:51:28
R4 Conference

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Login: 22/08/2011 10:41:51
New upgrade file for r4igold.cc (v1.4.3)

pls click here www.r4igold.cc/download.asp any questions on the upgrade for the r4igold.cc,you can post here.

Tags:

Edited: 27/10/2011 16:43:18 by R4DSCards Tech
Post #2601
 Posted 23/08/2011 16:58:02
R4 Conference

Last Login: 24/08/2011 00:59:15
taylor huang (22/08/2011)
New upgrade file for r4igold.cc (v1.4.3)

pls click here: www.r4igold.cc/download.asp ny questions on the upgrade for the r4igold.cc,you can post here.

Hi there! This is my 1st post and I hope you can help me plz. BigGrin
I have the R4i Gold cc and yesterday I made the upgrade for this new version cos I accidentaly updated my DSi XL to 1.4.2 and I was waiting for this. But when I did this upgrade yesterday, it didn't work at all, my console does recognize it on the menu but when I select it, it shows the "an error has occurred. Press and hold the power button....etc". Then, I updated my kernel for the 1.9 version that is on the website and put the patch on the root of my card, however it didn't work either.
I tried formating my sd card and setting this kernel again with the new patch and nothing, this error keeps showing up.

So please, help me I don't know if this patch is actually working or if I'm doing something wrong or what (cos I'm no expert on this matter), or do I need a lower version of a console to update this? (my console is 1.4.2, do I need a 1.4.1?).
I'd like some help here please, I'd be really grateful!!
Thanks for your time! and I'd like to apologize for my bad english...

Edited: 31/10/2011 11:39:29 by R4DSCards Tech
Post #2605
 Posted 25/08/2011 17:15:53
R4 Conference

Last Login: 25/08/2011 19:39:05
My son updated a DSi to version 1.4.3U and R4i gold.cc did not worked any more.  I was waiting for and update, I formated the card and copyes new software firmware, but, I still get the same error message ( the black screen saying an error occurred and should press ON/OFF bla bla bla .................).

I have formated to FAT32, but it seems flash card is not been readed, so if DSi  can not read from flash card any more, How can I be ever able to update the firmware from this device?

IT WORKED!!!!!

After typing the above comment, I tryed what was sugested some where around here and it worked!!!!

I borough another DSi console that was NOT updated with 1.4.3u firmware and inserted the R4i card with new software for 1.4.3, the boroughed device read the card and I was able to run the update patch. Now my DSi (that was previously updated with firmware 1.4.3u and got error when reading the card) read the R4i and work fine!!!!!!!!

Edited: 25/08/2011 19:45:32 by cvezga
Post #2617
 Posted 16/12/2013 11:09:55
R4 Superstar

R4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 SuperstarR4 Superstar

Last Login: 16/12/2013 11:07:21
Coach Outlet Online Today I shed my old skinCoach Outlet  which hath, too long,Coach Factory Outletsuffered the bruises ofCoach Outlet Online failure and the wounds ofCoach Factory Outlet mediority.Today I aCoach Outlet Store Online m born anew and my birthplace Coach Outlet Store Online is a vineyard where theCoach Factory Outlet  is fruit for all.     Coach Outlet Today I will pluck grapes ofCoach Outlet  wisdom from the tallest and Coach Handbags Outlet fullest vines in the vineyard,Coach Outlet for these were planted by theCoach Outlet wisest of my profession whoCoach Outlet have come before me,Coach Outlet Online generation upon generation.True Religion Jeans  Today I will savor the tasteTrue Religion Outlet  of grapes from these vines andTrue Religion  verily I will swallow the seed ofMichael Kors Outlet  success buried in each andMichael Kors Outlet Store new life will sproutMichael Kors Outlet Online The career I have chosen is Michael Kors Outlet laden with opportunity yet it is fraughChanel Outlet Online t with heartbreak and despair and the

Tags:
Post #3972