R4DSCards

R4 DS Cards Help & Support Forum

R4i gold white screen

Posted 06/09/2010 06:41:59
R4 Conference

R4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 Conference

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 16/09/2010 11:05:24
I got R4i gold.. the one with http://www.r4igold.cn on it. and mines V1.4 ( it says on the card )
The one with Star wars Kethal Alliance.
Im using DSi btw

Yeah, i've had this problem.. It worked when i bought this game and it worked like a 5 months ( maybe )
but then today, i started playing pokemon soulsilver. and then i saved it and then i restart and and click Star wars thing again.. And then i thought the stuff will load.. but all there is was 2 white screens.. and then a BLINK and white screens again.
I've downloaded the latest kernel aswell.. and its still white screens..
Please help..
Post #1253
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 06/09/2010 10:39:38
R4DSCards Tech

R4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards TechR4DSCards Tech

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 24/01/2012 08:12:55
Hi Tony,

Have you tried formatting your Micro SD card to FAT32? doing this can resolve the problems you are experiencing. You can do this using the Windows formatter but he SD formatter is recommended. Please see the link - http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter/  

(please make sure to set "Format Size Adjustment" to ON in the OPTION menu)

If this does not resolve the issues then you could try using an alternative Micro SD card, there have been times when there has been compatibility issues with some micro SD cards.

Many Thanks

R4DSCards Tech

Always ensure you have the latest and correct software for your DS cards - this fixes 99% of problems with R4 and R4i cards

(Please don't private message us with questions about how to use your R4 and R4i DS cards - post on the forum so that our help can be seen and used by others with the same problem)
Post #1254
 Posted 08/09/2010 10:33:59
R4 Conference

R4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 ConferenceR4 Conference

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 16/09/2010 11:05:24
Hello, i've did everything you told me to do.. i did formatted the sd card to FAT32 but it didn't work... its still 2 blank screen, blink and 2 blank screen again.

I also did tried to use a different SD card and still didn't work

So i might think its the R4i card's problem

I PMed you before, and i just read the post saying no PM you, so im writing it again

What happens if you play the R4i card without any SD card inserted in?
Post #1262